At Body Wise Health we take a holistic approach to your health. We treat the person not just your injury. We are aware that not everyone responds the same to treatment. Knowing this we are able to tailor your treatment to your individual needs to make sure you achieve your goals.
We are experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists and Exercise Specialists.
We are skilled in a wide range of treatments including sports physio, massage therapy, spinal and joint mobilisations and manipulation and pilates.
We have experience in treating the following
- Acute strains and sprains e.g. ankle and knee ligaments, cartilage and acute disc injuries
- Traumatic injuries e.g. Fractures, Dislocations, Whiplash
- Osteoarthris eg. Arthritic knees, hips, shoulders, back and neck,
- Niggling injuries like bursitis, chronic lower back pain and tennis elbow
- Post-operative Physio e.g. Rotator Cuff Injuries, Joint replacements, Spinal Surgery
- Women’s health Physio e.g. pre and post pregnancy
- Stress management and breathing training
We offer longer appointment times to provide you with the treatment you deserve.
Tina and Ross work at Marshland Family Health Centre, 427 Marshland Road, Ph 3853- 114 offering appointments Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm with late night appointments available Thursday until 6.30pm
Click here https://www.bodywisehealth.co.nz/about to see what services are offered by Physiotherapists Ross McDonald and Tina McCormack who has a Postgraduate Certificate in Occupational Health for Return to Work programmes and Worksite assessments.
ACC Consultation Initial 60 minutes $60
ACC Consultation Initial 30 minutes $40
ACC Consultation Follow-up 30 minutes $40
ACC Community Services Card Initial $40
ACC Community Services Card Follow Up $25
ACC Student Initial and Follow Up $25
Private Consultation Initial 60 minutes $95
Private Consultation Initial 30 minutes $70
Private Consultation Follow-up 30 minutes $60
Private Community Services Card/Student Initial $70
Private Community Services Card/Student Follow up $50
- Wheel chair access
- Eftpos available
- Appointment times available outside of standard hours by arrangement
- Equipment and items for sale and can be ordered. These include tape, massage cream, swiss balls and braces/supports
- Plenty of off street parking on site